

Chandler finished 1st grade this week. I seriously had an emotional day thinking of how they just grow up so fast. I was kinda teary that last day of school, Chandler said mom why are you so sad? I told her I didnt want her to grow up and she came back with well maybe I will go to Neverland so I wont grow up! HA Yes, she is holding her American girl. They go every where with us. Mallory had to bring it to her to show her Chandlers school. Her teacher Mrs. Glasco is just about to have a baby. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese after school to celebrate. I cant believe next year I will have 2 kids in school all day! WOW



4 comments:
How Dar!! I can't wait to see you guys in less than 4 weeks! Wahooo!!
That is crazy to have two children in all-day school. Summer is so fun though. It sounds like you started it with a bang!
I can't believe Chandler will be in 2nd grade next year! Crazy!
Isn't it crazy how old our kids are. I have to say I am a little jealous of the all day kindergarten thing!
Post a Comment