
My friend heard that we were having a party and asked me if we wanted to borrow her bounce house. I was like uh-ya!!! The girls loved it so much. So much for the dainty little tea party we were going to have.

Here are all the girls at the table in our kitchen. We took 2 church tables and put them together and lowered them real low for them. It looks like way more than 8 kids and that is because Chandlers friends came with their sisters and hung out for a bit. We love their friends!!!

All Mallory wanted for her birthday was Kit. She opened up some other things first and when she was done we said thats it, and then Dave went in and brought her out all wrapped up and when she opened it, it was like that priceless moment. Ya, I cried. She even had teary eyes she was so overcome with excitement. She packs her around like she is gold. We cant wait to see the Kit movie in July. Mallory is growing up so much. I cant believe how fast they grow up. I love her so much. She is so sweet and caring. Always looking out for others and is so motherly. We love you Mally!!
1 comment:
Looks like an awesome party!
Post a Comment