Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Incredible Halloween party!

So we decided we wanted to have a Halloween party this year for the kids. Well, 27 kids later we did that!! It was so much fun and the weather was so nice so we could do most everything outside.
We played tons of games. One of them included the mummy wrap.


We fed them a spooky dinner. We do a spooky dinner for our kids every year so it was fun for them to have friends this year. We made Mummy pizzas again, skeleton head jello, salty bones, edible eyeballs, mummy pretzel rods, witch hats, and spider punch! The kids loved it!

I cant believe we crammed them all into my kitchen!!



We had a costume parade/contest!




5 comments:

Erin Noel said...

You are so awesome, Jamie! I swear you're supermom!

T Daley said...

You are so "INCREDIBLE" to have such an awesome party!!!

Marcie said...

Wow! What a great mom you are! I can't imagine having so many kids over to my house! I don't think we even know that many kids. :) Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Shortcake and Company said...

What?!? What a par-tay that was. Love the menu, love the games. How fun!!

Monica said...

You are a very brave lady! That is a lot of children in one kitchen!