Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tons of pictures from our Utah trip!!

So we went to Utah for a few weeks, hence the reason I am so behind on the blogging thing. I had to put the pictures in several posts to get them all on. Well not all of them but a lot of them. So, sorry there are so many. But we sure had a great time seeing all the family.
The girls went fishing with papa Schramm up Payson canyon and loved that.
Chandler and Mallory got to go to cousin Abby's spa birthday and they had facials and pedicures and manicures. They were so cute. Mallory was really into the cucumber business.
All the cute girls with their up-dos by Tara. They looked so cute. Ready for the night.
The new swimming pool in Payson had just opened and we went up there. It is a way fun pool.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It was good talking to you today! All of your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. I's so sorry that we missed you while you were here in Utah. We'll defenitely have to catch you the next time!

Erin Noel said...

P.S. TAG! You're it! Check out our blog for details.

Scott B. said...

Thanks for the link to your blog! We put you in the Trailer Court Alumni...where we all really belong.

Monica said...

I was beginning to wonder if the day would ever come that I could see your blog. ha ha. Is it possible for someone to look like they haven't aged a day since high school. Seriously you look so great...along with the rest of your kids..so cute all of you. It was fun to look through your blog.. fun times.